Thursday, June 01, 2006

warm

Its late now and while the sun begins to thaw those northern hemisphere bones, here frostbite threatens to sharpen its nasty little teeth whilst i write, so warm seems a little incongruous at this point; nevertheless, warmth you shall have....
A big dancing chai with a shoulder shrug and wrist flick a la bollywood should do the trick. Thick with honey, heady with ginger and cardamon to toast from the inside. Thats what makes me warm.
When the frenetic energy of my girls is about to topple me into the abyss - its then when I hear it calling me from afar. a teeny little voice heeelllllllooooooooo. Its time to be quiet, even better if theres a little sweety thing too. Mayhaps a chocolatey bicuity thing or even a syrupy filoish delight but it all works. Especially if no-one finds me...

No comments: